DVP60ES200R A programmable logic controller (PLC) is a control system using electronic operations. The Delta DVP series programmable logic controller offers high-speed, stable, and highly reliable applications on all types of industrial automation machines. WPLSoft is a program-editing software developed for the Delta DVP-PLC series used under Windows. And this course covers the complete programming of Delta PLC’s PLC model DVP-14SS2.
- Brand name: DELTA
- Product name: Delta PLC Programming CPU
- Product model: DVP60ES200R
- Power Supply: 100 ~ 240 V
- Product output type: Relay type
- Number of Inputs: 36 points
- Number of Outputs: 24 points
- Country of origin: China
- Increases the reliability, flexibility and accuracy of PLC automation systems.
- PLCs (especially compact PLCs) are associated with lower costs than other automation technologies.
- PLC is much more reliable and easier to solve problems.
- The mechanical functions of relays wear out over time
- Electrical Noise Interference.
- Corrupted Memory.
- Power Problems.
- Communication Issues.
- The mechanical functions of relays wear out over time.
There are no reviews yet.