- STM32F429ZIT6 microcontroller featuring 2 Mbytes of Flash memory, 256 Kbytes of RAM in an LQFP144 package
- 2.4″ QVGA TFT LCD
- USB OTG with Micro-AB connector
- I3G4250D, ST MEMS motion sensor 3-axis digital output gyroscope
- Six LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power-on
- Two user LEDs: LD3 (green), LD4 (red)
- Two USB OTG LEDs: LD5 (green) VBUS and LD6 (red) OC (over-current)
- Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- 64-Mbit SDRAM
The STM32F429 Discovery kit (32F429IDISCOVERY) allows users to easily develop applications with the STM32F429 high-performance MCUs with ARMCortex-M4 core.
It includes an ST-LINK/V2-B embedded debug tool, a 2.4″ QVGA TFT LCD, an external 64-Mbit SDRAM, an ST MEMS gyroscope, a USB OTG micro-AB connector, LEDs and push-buttons.
32F429IDISCOVERY x 1
- Extension header for LQFP144 I/Os for a quick connection to the prototyping board and an easy probing
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-B
- USB functions:
- Debug port
- Virtual COM port
- Mass storage
- Mbed Enabled™ (see http://mbed.org)
- Board power supply: through the USB bus or from an external 3 V or 5 V supply voltage
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeF4 MCU Package or STSW-STM32138, for using legacy standard libraries
There are no reviews yet.