ESP8266 is a wifi SOC (system on a chip) produced by Espressif Systems. It is an highly integrated chip designed to provide full internet connectivity in a small package. This is a module based on ESP8266 chip.
Please see supplied pinout photo and schematics for connectivity details. There is a lot of online resources available for this module.
- 802.11 b / g / n
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Built-in TCP / IP protocol stack
- Built-in TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Built-in PLL, voltage regulator and power management components
- 802.11b mode + 19.5dBm output power
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Support antenna diversity
- off leakage current is less than 10uA
- Built-in low-power 32-bit CPU: can double as an application processor
- SDIO 2.0, SPI, UART
- STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
- A-MPDU, A-MSDU aggregation and the 0.4 Within wake
- 2ms, connect and transfer data packets
- standby power consumption of less than 1.0mW (DTIM3)
- 1 x ESP8266 Serial WIFI Wireless Transceiver Module.