NodeMCU ESP8266 Expansion Base Board
This NodeMCU ESP8266 Expansion Base Board is an expansion board designed to work with the NodeMCU V3 ESP8266 ESP-12E. Powered by 6V to 24V DC input, it provides the support power to operate the NodeMCU V3, and provide easy connection to all of its input and output pins to help you connect your NodeMCU board to other devices.
- Barrel Input Connector for DC Voltage Input for AC/DC Adapters (6-24VDC)
- All NodeMCU Lolin V3 pinouts are brought on headers
- Multiple Header pins for ease of connectivity with other external devices
- On-Board Switch-mode 5V regulator
- Power Supply Headers for :
- USB VCC / VUSB
- Antenna Mark for Correct orientation of the NodeMCU module insertion
- On board LED indicator
- Input Voltage: 6V – 24V DC
- PCB Thickness: 1.6mm
- NodeMCU Pin Distance between sides: ~28.0mm
- Pin Pitch: 2.54mm (0.1in)
There are no reviews yet.