The USB to RS485 Converter Adapter module support WIN7 XP Vista Linux Mac OS provides an easy to use RS485 interface by means of a Virtual Com Port on the user’s system.
There are no command structures, whatever is sent to the Virtual Comm Port is automatically converted to RS485 and vice versa. The module is completely self-powered from the USB bus.
Controlling / Communicating with RS-485 devices from your PC has never been easier! This device is plug-and-play. It shows up as a serial/com port and is accessible from applications or hyper-terminal.
This converter provides half-duplex RS-485 communication. The Baud rate range is 75 bps to 115200 bps, maximum up to 6 Mbps. No need of external power supply for operation.
- All kinds with RS485 port device parameter settings, data communication
- LED display of communication data
- Machine PLC data reading and writing
- Monitoring data read and write, and PTZ control
- Centralized control of household electrical appliances
- Access Control System card
- Fully compliant USB 2.0 standard, backward compatible with USB1.1
- Support System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Linux, MacOS, and WinCE5.0 drive
- Supports Plug, Play and hot-swap ( USB side) ;
- Better than using CH341D chip or similar chip to support the laptop USB port.
- Communication distance up to 1.2KM, with the anti-jamming performance of the industrial site
- No need external power, powered by USB port
|Baud Rate(bps)||75 to 115200|
|Max. Baud Rate(Mbps)||6|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-40 to 90|
|Shipment Weight||0.022 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||8 × 5 × 3 cm|
Package Includes :
1 x USB to RS485 Converter Adapter
There are no reviews yet.