- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz.
- GPRS multi-slot class12 connectivity: max. 85.6kbps(down-load/up-load).
- GPRS mobile station class B.
- Controlled by AT Command (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands).
- Supports Real Time Clock.
- Supply voltage range 5V ~ 12V.
- Supports for Bluetooth 4.0.
- Integrated GPS/CNSS and supports A-GPS.
- Supports 3.0V to 5.0V logic level.
- Low power consumption, 1mA in sleep mode.
- Supports GPS NMEA protocol.
- Standard Micro SIM Card.
- M2M (Machine 2 Machine) Application – To transfer control data using SMS or GPRS between two machines located at two different factories.
- Remote control of appliances – Send SMS while you are at your office to turn on or off your washing machine at home.
- Remote Weather station or a Wireless Sensor Network – Make it with [Crowduino v1.0|Crowduino v1.0] and create a sensor node capable of transferring sensor data (like from a weather station – temperature, humidity, etc.) to a web server
- Vehicle Tracking System – Install GPRS+GSM+GPS Shield in your car and publish your location live on the internet. Can be used as an automotive burglar alarm.
- Make sure your SIM card is unlocked.
- The product is provided as is without an insulating enclosure. Please observe ESD precautions especially in dry (low humidity) weather.
- The factory default setting for the GPRS Shield UART is autoloading. It supports baud rate from 1200 bps to 115200bps. (Can be changed using AT commands).
|Dimension(with antenna)||Arduino shield||mm|
Power supply – Vin connected to external 5~9VDC power supply
Antenna interface – connected to external antenna
Serial port select – select either software serial port or hareware serial port to be connected to GPRS+GSM+GPS Shield Shield
Hardware Serial – D0/D1 of Arduino/Crowduino
Software serial – D7/D8 of Arduino/Crowduino
Status LED – tell whether the power of SIM808 is on
Net light – tell the status about SIM808 linking to the net
1PPS – tell the status about SIM808 get the location
UART of SIM808 – UART pins breakout of SIM808
Microphone – to answer the phone call
Speaker – to answer the phone call
GPIO,PWM and ADC of SIM808 – GPIO,PWM and ADC pins breakout of SIM808
Power key – power up and down for SIM808
Pins usage on Arduino
D0 – Unused if you select hardware serial port to communicate with GPRS+GSM+GPS Shield
D1 – Unused if you select hardware serial port to communicate with GPRS+GSM+GPS Shield
D2 – Unused
D3 – Unused
D4 – Unused
D5 – Unused
D6 – Unused
D7 – Used if you select software serial port to communicate with GPRS+GSM+GPS Shield
D8 – Used if you select software serial port to communicate with GPRS+GSM+GPS Shield
D9 – Used for software control the power up or down of the SIM808
D10 – Unused
D11 – Unused
D12 – Unused
D13 – Unused
D14(A0) – Unused
D15(A1) – Unused
D16(A2) – Unused
D17(A3) – Unused
D18(A4) – Unused
D19(A5) – Unused